Red Team consists of conducting precision attacks against an organization in order to test the effectiveness and responsiveness of different parts of a security program.
Traditional penetration testing often excludes some of the avenues of attack and tactics that real attackers or threat communities are currently using in the wild.
Unlike traditional testing, an Adversarial Attack Simulation takes an integrated approach to assess your information security defenses by combining multiple testing strategies into a comprehensive offensive engagement, with the sole objective of gaining access to customer assets.
Adversarial Attack Simulation can include:
- Specialized Malware
- Open Source Reconnaissance
- Social Engineering
- Targeted Web Application Attacks
- Physical Security Attacks
- Wireless Attacks
With TrustedSec, you can:
- Improve your team’s organizational readiness
- Inspect current performance levels
- Improve training for defenders
- Increase end-user information security awareness
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your IT security defenses and controls
- Gain objective insights into vulnerabilities that may exist across your environment